Emily Lawliet is the 3rd OC of LenLawliet.
Emily is a mysterious girl that attends Akademi High School. She is 1/4 English and 3/4 Japanese. She is a popular student and has abit of an attiude. She is the cousin of Kirisuti's and Chrys. She works for the police. During the break before last year, she came to Buraza Town and proved herself to the police force and they took her in with an apprenticeship. She came to Akademi High School as part of an investigation the year before and now goes there full time. No one knows where she orignally came from and will avoid the question anytime she's asked. Upon becoming a student, she instantly got high reputaion due to her involment with the police force. She isn't in a club because it would take up alot of her time with her job and her akademic studies. Although she is only patroling most of the time and she absolutely hates it.
She has light purple hair, one green eye, and one red eye. She wears the default uniform unless cutomized by the player. Her job unifrom has her dressed up in a light police uniform and a badge.
Emily is a cool person and collected. She doesn't like lewd people and will yell at them if they are being too lewd and will get annoyed with them. She may seem bad at first,but when you get to know her she is a good friend. The only time she is very strict is when she is while she's at work. She will tell you to the teacher if you try to cheat off her work.
- Chrys Lawliet
- Her oldest cousin. They get alone just fine, accept when he begins talking about Ai constantly. The do get along most of the time, but they've had their fights, most of which Emily pulls out her badge and ends it there and then.
- Kirisuti Lawliet
- Her other cousin. Emily sometimes snaps at Kiri when she talks lewd.
- Sateriasis Venom
- Wishes he would die in a hole somewhere. Avoids him whenever possible.
She is in class 1-2.
Her OC one this wiki and her twitter are completly different, almost opposites.
She was in the Yandere Kingdom Fanfic, but was killed off.
One Bubble-Blitz's "Akademi Murder: Summer Camp" she is "Police Girl."
She is the first OC with music on her page.
- When is your birthday? "April 12th"
- Your blood type? "A positive."
- Please tell us your three sizes? "Excuse me?!"
- Tell us about your family composition. "I live with Miyoki."
- What's your occupation"Police officer."
- Your favourite food? "Donuts."
- Favourite animal? "Squirrel, don't ask why."
- Favourite subject? "Physical Education."
- Dislike subject? "Language."
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? "No."
- Do you enjoy school? "When I'm not working."
- Are you in any school clubs? "I don't have time."
- What's your motto? "Any last words?"
- Your special skill? "Shooting. Arresting."
- Tell us about your treasure? "Meh."
- Describe yourself in a single word? "Detective."
- Your forte? "Fighting is guess. Also detective work."
- Your shortcomings? "I don't wanna talk about it."
- Places in your memories? "My previous academi."
- What is your favourite drink? "Venom energy drink."
- How good can you swim? "Pretty well."
- Your timing in 50-meter race? "I don't remember."
- Your hobby or obsession? "I don't have one."
- Disliked food? "Sea food."
- Anything you want most currently? "Justice."
- Afraid of heights? "Never!"
- Dislike thunder? "No?"
- Rainy or sunny? "Sunny I suppose."
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? "Mechanical."
- What do you eat for breakfast? "Hot pockets."
- Do you believe in ghosts? "Sure."
- Can you play any musical instruments? "I have no time to learn one."
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? "Outdoor."
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? "No, Miyoki and I get along fine."
- Do you have a cellphone? "Why wouldn't I?!"
- How long is your commute to school? "I dunno."
- Do you have more friends than most? "No."
- Your favourite sports? "I dunno."
- How good can you cook? "I cook better than Miyoki."
- Favourite colours? "Purple I suppose."
- Anything you can never forgive? "Dismemberment"
- How tall are you? "6'5 I think."
- Shoe size? "I don't know."
- Your dreams? "Random as fuck."
- Do you have any marriage desires? "Not yet."
- Do you dislike hot drinks? "Not in winter."
- Do you like bitter coffee? "I'm used to it."
- Bed time? "8 p.m. sharp!"
- Wake up time? "6:30 a.m."
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? "Depends on the day."
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? "Very."
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? "Excuse me?!"
- Between warm soda and chilled soda, which do you like? "Chilled."
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. "I'm Ambidextrous."
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. "I arrested someone on one of my latest cases."
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. "That person escaped from prison the next day."
- What's the name of your school anthem? "I'm not sure."
- What's your favourite flower? "Purple rose."
- What's your favourite saying? "Hands in the air?"
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? "Eh?"
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? "Birds chirping."
- And summer? "Freedom."
- What about fall? "Leaves."
- And then the winter? "Cold..."
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? "I'd stop Hitler."
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? "Manga I guess."
- What's your allowance? "I get a paycheck."
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. "How am I suppose to know how they feel about me?"
- What are your hobbies? "I don't really have any."
- Tell us your weight. "I'll pass"
- What are you capable of? "I've shot people..."
- What do you wear when you go to bed? "Pjs?"
- Has anyone ever asked you out? "No."
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? "Not believe you."
- Tell us about your daily routine. "...Stuff..."
- What is something you always carry with you? "My hand gun and badge."
- Western food or Japanese food? "Japanese"
- How do you commute to school? "A couple minutes."
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? "Set my alram."
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? "Throw my alarm across the room."
- Where are you living right now? "In an apartemnt with Miyoki."
- What kind of place is it? "An apartment."
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? "This School."
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? "This Q&A."
- Do you like roller coasters? "I'd like to go on one."
- How's your eyesight? "Sharp."
- What's your favourite holiday? "Memorial Day."
- What job do you have in school? "No, but I do have a job outside of school."
- What do you do in your freetime? "Sleep."
- How long do you study every day? "Never."
- Who of your friends can you repy on to give you advice? "A theripist?"
- What do you do on the weekends? "Sleep."
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? "Meh."
- Are the school rules really strict? "Rules must be followed no matter how strict they are."
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? "Bento."
- How many friends do you have? "A few?"
- Do you take any detours when you go home? "I don't"
- Are you interested in any actors? "Hell no..."
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? "A waste of my time."